You can erase images and videos of the Amazon Cloud Drive through the Amazon Cloud Drive website. Go to https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive & sign in to your account. Select ‘three horizontal lines, i.e. navigation menu located on the left side of the screen. Choose the “Deleted Items” and select the checkbox next to the images and videos you wish to delete permanently. Select the ‘Permanently Delete’ to confirm. That’s how you permanently erase videos and photos off of Amazon Cloud Drive on the website. If you delete videos and pictures forever, you cannot retrieve them.
How to cancel your Amazon Photos Subscriptions to the iPhone and iPad.
- You must start the settings app, then tap your name.
- Tap to open”Subscriptions” and click on the “Subscriptions” tab.
- (Note that you may not see this tab automatically. In this scenario, click on iTunes & Appstore)
- Next, you need to tap on the Next button and tap on your Apple ID. View your Apple ID, sign in and scroll down until you reach the “Subscriptions “Subscriptions” button.
- Then, click on Amazon Photos (subscription) you would like to look over.
- Now, tap on Cancel.
- (Note that If you don’t see the “Cancel Subscription” button for Amazon Photos, it’s certain that it’s already cancelled. It will no longer be renewed).
Take Amazon photos off Android.
- Start by opening Google Play first. Once you have opened the Google Play app, click the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner.
- That After that, click on the “My Apps and Games” option, and then click the “Installed” and then “Installed” option.
- You’ll be able to see an overview of all the installed apps on your smartphone.
- Select Amazon Photos and click “uninstall”.
- Additionally, you can look up the app you’d like to delete by searching for the app using the search bar, then choose and uninstall.
How can I delete images permanently on my Android?
On your Android smartphone or tablet, Open Google Photos. Open the Google Photos app. Sign in to your Google Account. Select the items you wish to erase from the Android smartphone or tablet device. In the upper right corner, click More Delete on your device.
How can I delete photos using the application?
As you can see, I have already learned how you can remove the photos I have in Amazon Photos on PC, and now you’ll know how the same process can be done using Android or IOS apps.
For Android, the first thing to do is start Amazon Photos, then choose the image you wish to delete, and hold it till you can see a checkmark or it’s checked. Then press the other photos one time to delete them to allow them to be removed from the gallery. In the same way, they’re identified.
Go to the icon that has three dots and choose”Send to the trash “Send to the trash” This action will be presented with three options. one option will let you delete the photos from Amazon, while another allows you to delete the images only on the device, and the third option is to tap on the one that is most suitable for you. Once you have confirmed the purchase, all there is to it is.
How can I remove my Amazon images?
Visit Your Storage. Click on”Cancel the plan. From the page, you will have the option of ending your program. Stop the auto-renewal. Switch your plan.
How do I delete my Amazon Photos account?
Open Amazon Photos. Hit the Trash icon.
Choose all the photos and videos you wish to erase permanently.
Click the Permanently Delete button in the upper right corner of the page.
Confirm your selection by clicking Delete.
Suppose worries about data breaches and Amazon’s privacy issues have made you uneasy. In that case, The deletion of the account you have created will guarantee that all of your information is deleted from Amazon.
The four steps to erase your account won’t take much time. After you’ve decided at the end of the process, the version you deleted cannot be restored; however, you’re free to open another account should you want to reconsider your decision.