Are you looking to end the ESPN Plus subscription but need help figuring out what to do? Do not worry; we have the complete guide to how to cancel the ESPN Plus subscription quickly and keep from being charged during the next billing cycle. Follow the steps below to manage your accounts on the go.
What exactly is ESPN Plus?
ESPN Plus is a streaming service that provides exclusive on-demand sporting and other events live streams. It lets you watch soccer, golf UFC Baseball, UFC basketball at college, and many other sports with the same subscription. Additionally, you’ll be able to use the vast library of series, shows, studio programs, and films, as well as game replays, pay-per-view programs, articles, and other tools for fantasy sports. You can then stream everything on your phone, television tablet, or laptop.
ESPN Plus has more than 17 million monthly users. However, ESPN Plus does not provide access to the traditional television ESPN networks or all of their programming.
How do I Cancel ESPN Plus Online
It’s easy to find out how to remove ESPN Plus using the ESPN Plus website. You can use this method to cancel the subscription if you have registered for your account through the site.
The steps below how to unsubscribe from your subscription with an internet browser on your personal computer:
- Navigate to the ESPN Plus billing page (https://secure.web.plus.espn.com/billing/subscription).
- If you’re not registered on your account, sign in using your ESPN Plus username and password.
- Enter the password on the screen. In.
- Choose to Manage.
- Select To Resign Subscription.
- You must confirm that you can unsubscribe when the message prompts you.
ESPN Plus does not offer credit or refunds for partially completed billing cycles. If you cancel your subscription and confirm the cancellation, you’ll have access to ESPN Plus for the rest of the period you paid for. Following that, you will not be billed and unable to access.
How can I Cancel ESPN Plus on Roku?
If you have signed up for ESPN+ through your Roku account, you can remove your account on the Roku site:
- Log into the Roku account page, and sign on if required.
- Click Your subscriptions to manage.
- Choose Cancel subscription right next to ESPN+.
- Tips: You can also mark an ESPN+ app on your Roku device, press the”Star (*) button on the remote, and choose Manage Subscription > cancel.
How do I cancel ESPN Plus on the web:
Create Your ESPN Plus subscription account by clicking this link to access the page for accounts on plus.espn.com (note this link is only applicable if you have made an account on the web.)
- Click login, and then type into your ESPN login details.
- Hit Manage.
- Hit Cancel Subscription.
- Reconfirm the cancellation: If you’re still unsure whether to go to cancel, then click confirm.
Refund ESPN Plus in-app purchase through the Play Store or App Store:
If you’ve enrolled for ESPN Plus via your mobile device, it is important to understand how to cancel your Google Play store subscription; this is explained in the following link for full details.
If you are interested in you to sign up for an Apple App Store subscription, Apple provides a tutorial for iPhone that we’ve copied below for you:
- Launch the Settings application.
- Enter your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If there are no “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes and Application Store” in place. After that, tap on your Apple ID, View Apple ID, Sign in, scroll to Subscriptions, then select Subscriptions.)
- Choose the subscription that you’d like to manage.
- Click the Cancel button. The subscription was canceled and won’t renew if you do not see Cancel Subscription.
How do I Cancel ESPN Plus Over the Phone
If you’d like to chat with someone via phone, you can unsubscribe by dialing ESPN support at customer service.
For cancellation of subscriptions over the telephone:
- You can call (800) 727-1800 for a call to an agent from ESPN Plus. ESPN Plus streaming service
- Please provide the reason for canceling your subscription and give information about your subscription.
- The customer service representative will provide all the instructions to finish your purchase.
- You can request confirmation via email or a letter.
How do I cancel the ESPN Plus Subscription on the Android App?
If you’ve paid for the ESPN Plus subscription using an Android app like Google Play Store, follow these steps to end your subscription.
- Go to”Play Store,” then click on the “Google Play Store” application.
- Click “MENU” to open the “menu icon” at the upper.
- Select the “Subscription.”
- Then, click on the “ESPN Plus” Subscription
- Click on the “Cancel” subscribe button.
- Click “Confirm” to stop the subscription.
How do I cancel my ESPN Plus Subscription On iOS?
- If you have purchased ESPN+ Subscription from our iOS Device, follow these easy steps to end the subscription.
- Navigate to “Settings” Settings on your iOS Device.
- Then, click “General.”
- Enter the “View the Apple ID”
- Log in with your account if you need to
- Go to your profile, then choose “Subscription.”
- Click on “ESPNPlus Subscription”
- Then, click “Cancel Your Subscription.”
Cancel ESPN Plus on iPhone.
This is the case if you have signed up for ESPN Plus using the Apple App Store and are paid via this method. Apple App Store.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Click your name at the top of the page.
- Select iTunes & App Store.
- Go to Subscriptions, then click to display the menu.
- Click on it to reveal the ESPN Plus icon.
- Tap to cancel the subscription.
How To Activate Your ESPN+ Account
When you cancel your subscription, the data remains in your account for a long time, allowing you to restart the account later. Follow the above steps until you’re invited to renew your account. It will ask you to confirm your preferred plan and payment details.