Additional videos on YouTube: Log out of your AOL Email Account on your Android Phone. For the moment, go to settings. You can now go to settings. Next, go to your email account and click on the sign-out option.
- Log out of your AOL Email Account on your Android Phone.
- For the moment, go to settings. You can now go to settings.
- Go to your email account and click on the sign-out option.
How do you log out of AOL
Quick steps to logout your AOL email accounts:
1 Access your live email at mail.aol.com
2. Click on the Sign Out Link (top right corner).
3 Close all AOL browser tabs / Windows.
4. Continue to do so on all browsers/devices.
5 Tip. Check out AOL’s auto-logout / login settings.
How do you reset your AOL password on Android?
AOL is a service that allows users access to their email, use chat services, and surf the Internet. It also offers a mobile application for Android. You can reset your password to an AOL account by following these steps:
1) Go to Google Play Store, and search for “AOL.”
2) Install the AOL Mobile App.
3) Launch the app and log into it with your username & password.
How do you log out of AOL mail on Android?
To log out of AOL Mail Android, open the application and tap on the three lines at the top left. Tap Logout at its bottom.
How can I log out of AOL from my mobile phone?
Most phones allow you to log out by going directly to Settings, then Accounts.
How do I log in to AOL via my smartphone?
The “On” button can be found right above the “Mail” icon. The controller will shut down the account’s mail service. AOL emails won’t be sent to you until the account is turned back on.
How do you sign in to your AOL Account?
You can create and manage AOL Mail accounts by going to the central AOL Page. To join:
- Click the button in the upper left corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom and sign up.
- Fill in the information requested and submit it.